Air Duct Cleanings
Green Valley Pest Control uses state-of-the-art Rotobrush equipment with HEPA filters in order to thoroughly clean your home's HVAC System. This high efficiency machine has a rotating brush working with a high powered suction vacuum, which is designed to remove dirt, dust, pollen, dandruff, hair, debris, and bacteria (from rodent droppings) out of the air duct system. Each duct is cleaned individually from the register (grill), back to the main unit. We clean your cold air intake, registers, and boots with an antibacterial product. Finally, we inspect your furnace and main air filter, and install an electrostatic air filter in each register.
Keeping air ducts clean reduces your heating and cooling expenses, eliminates high levels of dust, and improves the air quality in your home. You and your family will breathe easier, while enjoying a cleaner indoor environment, after having your ventilation system professionally cleaned by Green Valley Pest Control.
1. Clean All Cold Air Returns
2. Clean All Registers (Grills) and Boots With Antibacterial Product
3. Clean All Ducts With Rotobrush System
4. Inspect Furnace, and Check Air Filter
5. Place Electrostatic Filters in Each Register (Grill)
6. Decontaminate, Disinfect, and Deodorize All Register Ducts With Antimicrobial Product (Additional Charge)