About Our Company
Green Valley Pest Control began its venture in the lane county area, when we saw the need for environmentally friendly products at affordable rates. Specializing in general pest and wood destroying insect control, our technicians take the time to point out areas that harbor such pests. Our goal to establish a good customer rapport and meet your needs during each service. Green Valley Pest Control utilizes cutting edge technology paired with friendly and expeditious service to provide our customers with a privileged care they deserve.
We also provide Wood Destroying Insect (WDI) reports for real estate transactions and offer free general pest inspections with any initial service.
Green Valley Pest Control uses environmentally friendly products such as pyrethrums, minerals, and Indoxacarbs. Pyrethrin is a completely organic, environmentally-safe insecticide derived from 100% African Chrysanthemum flowers. Pyrethrins are a pair of natural organic compounds that have potent insecticidal activity. The pyrethrins are contained in the seed cases of the perennial plant pyrethrum (Chrysanthemum Cinerariaefolium), which is grown commercially to supply the insecticide. Pyrethrum is toxic to ants, roaches, silverfish, bedbugs, fleas, wasps, spiders, crickets, mosquitoes, and just about every other unwanted house or garden pest. Due to the fact that it decomposes rapidly in the environment, pyrethrum has been approved for a wide range of indoor and outdoor uses, including homes, restaurants, broad-scale spraying operations, and organic farms. Pyrethrum is an eco-friendly product having little to no impact on you or the environment, making it among the least toxic insecticides in use. In fact, it has more approved EPA (Environmental Protection Agency) uses than any other insecticide. Pyrethrum is the most widely used natural insecticide in the United States.
Unique Properties of Pyrethrum:
Call Us For a Free Quote!
License #: AG-L1003145CPA
1) Quick Acting – Pyrethrum poisons insects upon contact, attacking the central nervous system and resulting in faster knockdown and kill.
2) Low Toxicity – Pyrethrum is one of the least toxic insecticides, boasting a long history of proven safety towards humans and animals.
3) Residual - Pyrethroid will last 2-3 months allowing for longer lasting protection.
4) Binding Agent - Pyrethrum will bind to its application site and can not be washed away by water.
5) Repellent – When not present in fatal amounts, pyrethrum acts as a repellent to protect food establishments and crops from insect pests.
6) Flushing Agents – Pyrethrum agitates insects in there hiding places, flushing them out and forcing them to be exposed to the insecticides.
7) Multi-purpose – Pyrethrum consists of a group of compounds rather than a single compound, resulting in a wider scope of activity against pests than other insecticides. It can be used against almost any pest in the house or garden.
8) No insect Immunity – Insect resistance is not a problem because of the complexity of the molecule that pyrethrum is composed of.
Proudly Serving the Following Areas:
© 2010 Green Valley Pest Control Corp.
Albany - Blodgett - Cheshire - Coburg - Cottage Grove - Corvallis - Creswell - Dexter - Dorena - Drain - Eugene - Fall Creek - Halsey - Harrisburg - Junction City - Leaburg - Lebanon - Lorane - Lowell - Monroe - Pleasant Hill - Shedd - Springfield - Sutherlin - Veneta - Vida - Yoncalla